- MEDIAEVAL AND RENAISSANCE MUSIC FROM EUROPE - Brittany, August, 2003.
- CAFE CARICATURE - Hastings, February, 2004.
- WELCOME MAY - Brighton Festival Fringe (Cafe Caricature, Hastings + tour)., May 2004
- ROSA BELLA - Cafe Caricature, Hastings, tour + Brighton Festival Fringe, May 2005.
- VIRTUES AND VICES - (Mixed media show based on mediaeval playing cards) - Cafe Caricature, Hastings, Brighton Festival Fringe + tour, May 2006
- THE TRIUMPHS OF MAXIMILIAN - (with Brighton Consort) Brighton Festival Fringe, 2006
- MUSICKE OF SUNDRYIE KINDES - Chapel Royal, Brighton, October 2006
- FROM BURGUNDY TO PARIS - Brighton Festival Fringe, Adur Festival, Cafe Caricature, Hastings + tour, May to July 2007.
- WEDDING MUSIC - (Pastores duo), Gravetye Manor, East Grinstead, September 2007.
- ALBION’S BEST - Adur Festival + tour, June 2008.
- THE BIRTH OF THE BAROQUE - (Pastores viols with Brighton Consort), Lancing Chapel, Hove, June 2008.
- MUSIC FOR JAPANESE WEDDING RECEPTION - (Pastores Duo), September 2008.
- MUSIC FOR PORTSLADE COMMUNITY FORUM AND EXHIBITION - November 2008, January 2009.
- THE BOOK AND THE ROSE - Brighton and Hove Council event at Jubilee Library, April 2009.
- MUSIC FOR OPEN GARDENS - Pastores Viols, Dallington, May 2009.
- CONCERT FOR DAY CENTRE - St John the Baptist, Palmiera Square, Hove, August 2009,
- THE PEACOCK’S TAIL - Adur Festival and Tour, September 2009.
- CONCERT WITH BRIGHTON CONSORT - (Pastores Viols), Hurstpierpoint Festival, September 2009.
- BRIGHTON EARLY MUSIC FESTIVAL - (Pastores viols at BREMF), Pavilion Gardens, Brighton, September 2009.
- THE PEACOCK’S TAIL - Church of St John the Baptist, Hove, Brighton Festival Fringe. May 2010
- ITALIA MIA -
- St Laurence Church, Falmer, May 2010.
- St Nicolas Church, Portslade Old Village, June 2010
- St Barnabas Church, Sackville Road, Hove - July 2010
- EARLY MUSIC - Robert Carrington and Paul Neville: including Premiere of “Mountain Poem” (words by Akbar), Yew Tree House, Spithurst, Barcombe, Lewes. June 2010
- “POWYS IN SUSSEX”
A programme of words and music to explore John Cowper Powys’ time in Sussex. Friend’s Centre, Brighton. See the Poster. May 2011
“ENGLAND BE GLAD!”:
Falmer Village Church - May 2011
- “CELEBRATING MERVYN PEAKE” : Burpham Church
New works for soprano and ensemble by Robert Carrington were premiered, together with 16th/17th century instrumental music, and a few surprises! June 2011
- “ENGLAND BE GLAD!”:
St Nicolas Church, Portslade Old Village, June 2011
St Barnabas Church, Hove, July 2011
- RAISE THE ROOF
Brighton and Hove Progressive Synagogue, September 2011
A concert in aid of building work at the Synagogue
- Pastores Viols play for the University of the Third Age (U3A)
Thursday December 15th, 2011, St John's Church Hall, Knoyle Road, Preston Park, Brighton, December 2011
- AFTER OUR FASHION 2012 CONCERTS
Brighten Festival Fringe, May 2012,
Friends Meeting House, Ship Street, Brighton., May 2012
St Laurence Church, Falmer
- Pastores Ensemble collaborate with the Brighton Fretful Federation of Mandolins Emmanuel United Reform Church, West Worthing.
- Pastores Ensemble collaborate with the Brighton Fretful Federation of Mandolins “Memorial Concert for Alison Stephens”, Finchcocks Musical Museum, Goudhust, Kent. October 2012
- Concert in aid of the Macmillan Nurses. Arundel Town Hall, November, 2012
- Music for St Helen’s at St Helen’s Church, Hangleton. The Pastores Ensemble presented music from their recent “After our Fashion” concerts. November 2012.
- Pastores Ensemble Duo with Japanese group Fiato at Patching Lodge Retirement Home, Brighton, January 2013
- Pastores Ensemble Duo perform on Diverse Instruments for the Hove Music Group, February 2013
- The Pastores Ensemble with the Brighton Fretful Federation of Mandolins, Eastbourne Festival, April 2013, All Saints Chapel, Eastbourne,
- In Nomine no. 2 “For St Nicolas”: St Nicolas Church, Old Shoreham Road, Old Shoreham, West Sussex. April 2013,
- The Pastores Ensemble joins forces with the vocal group PACKPINS for an instrumental and vocal extravaganza. Brighton Festival Fringe- May 2013 - Friends Meeting House, Brighton.
- In Nomine no. 3 “For St Laurence” Pastores Ensemble Annual Concert - Saturday, May 2013 - St Laurence Church, Falmer Village. This features a solo soprano.
- In Nomine no. 4 “For Portslade Old Village” :June, 2013 St Nicolas Church, Portslade.
- Nov 2013, Robert Carrington and Paul Neville played viols with guest Chinese erhu player Zarcon on Brighton's Radio Reverb and gave a talk that demonstrated different tunings: 432 and 440.
- ”MAKE A JOYFUL NOISE” St Helen's and St Richard's Church, Hangleton; December 2013 (with premiere of In Nomine no.5 and "Gowland's Lotion" by Robert Carrington)
- In Nomines and premiere of In Nomine No 6 for ensemble + recorded Sculpted Sound. May 2014 Brighton Festival Fringe.
- June 2014, St Laurence’s Church, Falmer: Included premiere of In Nomine No 7 “Falmer Village Pond”, for lute, mandolin and two guitars.
- June 2014, St Nicholas Church, Portslade Old Village: Included the premiere of In Nomine No 8 “From the Trees”, for two tenor recorders and recorded sounds
- July 2014, Pastores Ensemble at St John’s Church, Burgess Hill.
- June 2015, New Fashions Tour, St Laurence Church, Falmer Village.
- June 2015 , New Fashions Tour . St. Nicolas Church, Portslade, Old Village
- August 2015 Musical Delights with Amy Cunningham - soprano. Undercroft of the Crypt Gallery, Church Street, Seaford.
- July 2015, New Fashions Tour . St John’s Church, Burgess Hill.
- September 5th,, New Fashions Tour St Pancras Church, Kingston, nr Lewes..
- Saturday 11th June 2016, St Laurence Church, Falmer Village.
- Saturday June 25th 2016, St. Nicolas Church, Portslade, Old Village, Brighton.
- Friday 22nd July 2016, 7.30 ANNE OF CLEVES HOUSE, LEWES .
- Monday 22nd August 2016, in the ‘Rushlake Green Little Arts Festival’ at The Chantry, Middle Lane, Turners Green, Heathfield.
- Saturday 1st October 2016, Lunchtime Community Concert, St Andrew’s Church, Church Road, Porstslade, Brighton
- Saturday 8th April 2017, Lunchtime Community Concert, St Andrew’s Chapel of Ease, Church Road, Portslade.
- Friday 19th May 2017; FRIENDS OF ANNE OF CLEVES, Anne of Cleves House, Lewes.
- Saturday 3rd June 2017, St Laurence Church, Falmer.
- Saturday 24th June ,2017 St Nicolas Church, Portslade, Old Village, Brighton . More Information
- Saturday July 22nd 2017, Worthing Church’s ‘Homeless Projects’ Flag Day, St Paul’s Church, Worthing.
- Sunday 6th August 2017, The Chantry, Rushlake Green, Heathfield, TN21 9RA
- Saturday 2nd September 2017, St Mary de Haura Church, Shoreham by Sea
- Saturday 30th September, 2017 The Shelley Retirement Home, Worthing; private event.
- Saturday October 14th, 2017, PASTORES AUTUMN LUNCHTIME CONCERT; St Nicholas Church, Portslade, Old Village.
- Saturday 7th April, 2018: EUTERPE, THE MUSE OF FLUTE PLAYING, St Andrew’s chapel, South Portslade Commuonity Centre.
- Friday May 18th, 2018: Concert for the Friends of Anne of Cleves House, Anne of Cleves House, Lewes.
- Thursday May 31st, 2018: Concert, Steyning.
- Saturday September 1st, 2018 Shelley Retirement Home, (Private event), Worthing
- Saturday October 13th, 2018: St Laurence Church, Park Street, Falmer South, BN1 9PG.
- Wednesday 11th December 2019. The Viols of the Pastores Ensemble combine with the Ashdown Consort of Viols and Brighton Consort for AN ELIZABETHAN FEAST-
- Saturday November 30th, a Concert of Christmas Music on at Holy Trinity Church, Hurstpierpoint BN6 9TS, to be repeated in a shorter version at St George`s Church, Kemptown, Brighton.
- Sunday 15th December. Follow the Star- a short recital of Music and Poetry for Advent with members of the Pastores Ensemble and Friends at the Convent of the Poor Clares, Crossbush, Arundel,
- Wed 11th December. The Viols of the Pastores Ensemble combine with the Ashdown Consort of Viols and Brighton Consort for AN ELIZABETHAN FEAST-a Concert of Christmas Music